Our stunning Beauford Open Tourer, courtesy of Adore WeddingsThursday, October 25th, 2012 /General News
Going on holiday ?Tuesday, May 8th, 2012 /General News
Check out these fanstastic offers to get you to that airport, ferry port or bus terminal :
To/from = Ayr/Prestwick to Glasgow Airport / Edinburgh Airport
Passengers Luggage Total cost. / Total cost
Up to 4 2 suitcases £55.00 / £95.00
Up to 6 3 suitcases £60.00 / £110.00 ( + 3 suitcases add £5 ).
To/from = Troon/Irvine/Kilmarnock to Glasgow Airport / Edinburgh Airport.
Up to 4 2 suitcases £50.00 / £90.00
Up to 6 3 suitcases £55.00 /£95.00 ( + 3 suitcases add £5.00 ).
( For Newcastle, Manchester Heathrow, or Gatwick, etc check for details ).
* To/from all of the above to Buchanan Street Bus Station in Glasgow all
prices as per Glasgow Airport.
* Seaport transfers :
PORTS Greenock Leith Rosyth
PP/1 £95.98 £157.70 £155.78
PP/2 £47.99 £78.85 £77.89
PP/3 £36.24 £59.45 £58.66
PP/4 £27.18 £44.59 £44.00
PP/5 £21.75 £35.67 £35.20
PP/6 £18.12 £29.73 £29.33
To register an interest, or to find out more, please contact us via the following
e-mail address or call us via the telephone numbers below.
START YOUR HOLIDAY AS YOU MEAN TO GO ON.
TRAVEL IN STYLE AND IN COMPLETE COMFORT.
Tel : 01292 283888 / Mob : 07596 960 394
e-mail : email@example.com
10 Top tips in finding your ideal wedding carriage.Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 /General News
* Never ever book any vehicle either directly over the internet or from a glossy brochure, without seeing the vehicle in person first. What you see in a brochure versus what you get may not in fact be what you expected.
* Always make sure you understand the entire cost of hiring any vehicle. Watch out for any time restrictions, any mileage charges, or any hidden costs of any kind. Are the ribbons of choice and flowers for the car included or not?
* Get written confirmation of the full costs involved in providing you with the service YOU require.
* Some wedding car companies are not VAT registered which can mean savings for you, without compromising on what you are ideally looking for.
* Don’t let the wedding car company dictate the timing of each event, for example the time a photographer has to take the necessary pictures. It’s YOUR wedding after all.
* Without directly targeting start up wedding car companies, sometime it pays to go with someone who has been in the business for a reasonable time. After all, you do not want to be left on your wedding day without transport, or best case having to accept something from someone else that was not your first choice.
* Sometimes it pays to get recommendations from someone who has used a particular wedding car company. Maybe your photographer, wedding planner, or indeed your choice of venue may be able to assist in recommending someone to you.
* If you decide to use a horse and cart, in fact it is a very picture perfect option, please be aware that sometimes problems can arise. If the animal decides that he or she is not in the mood or does not cooperate in the manner expected, please be patient, expect delays, anticipate worst case scenario, then you will not be disappointed.
* Drivers should be uniformed with chauffeur cap. After all they are there to add to the occasion and present a formal and dignified presence. Don’t accept anyone just appearing as if it is an every day event, after all this is YOUR big day.
* At the very least the wedding car company should provide water on the day at no extra cost. Some wedding car companies will offer you different forms of beverage. Be careful what you agree to in terms of the overall cost. Again this goes back to item 3 above.
* May we wish you the very best on your big day, and if we can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to get in touch.
From all at Executive Motor Company.
Seamill HydroMonday, November 29th, 2010 /General News
Here at Seamill Hydro we believe that Ayrshire has so much to offer Brides and
Grooms from the fantastic views over to Arran which our hotel enjoys to the warm
and friendly service for which Ayrshire is known, even the history of the area
lends to romance!